Become a Member
We can make more of an impact together than alone. We are a team of practical business owners and entrepreneurs, but also visionaries who truly believe in the relationship between business, non-profits, and the community. In order to achieve a more vibrant and welcoming downtown, economic viability, broader awareness of our businesses, and the support from the community that we imagine, we need members to join us and share this vision.
As a Local HW Member, you will be part of a dynamic and motivated group of business owners who benefit from the power of local networking, build meaningful relationships with other local entrepreneurs, and enjoy shared best practices. Interested in learning more? Please attend one of our monthly meetings (via zoom or in person) - we’d love to meet you!
Benefits of Membership:
- Connect with other local small businesses and entrepreneurs to share knowledge and be part of One Voice for small business. Together, our organization can make an impact on our towns and how they support us.
- Invitations to attend quarterly meetings where we will have guest speakers share knowledge about their areas of expertise.
- Participate in our popular Local HW events at a special Member’s Rate, and help promote and build awareness of your business and offerings.
- Benefit from our integrated marketing presence on social media, PR channels, and local networking connections.
- Easily identify yourself as a Local HW member with our media kit, so customers know when they shop with you, they are supporting small business and the community.
- Contribute your special skills and talents to our work and help build our organization and our voice.
Cost: $100 a year
As a member, you can take part in our exclusive quarterly membership meetings, including:
Join us for a fascinating look at what the future of downtown Hamilton could be and how it could impact economic viability. The Hamilton Development Corporation (HDC) will present their Master Plan for the downtown Hamilton district and how they wish to improve it. Questions and discussion about how this plan could affect your business are encouraged.
1Q Meeting: (date TBD)
Learn why your business should partner with local non-profit organizations! We welcome leaders from our local non-profits, as well as the owners of The Natural Dog and TM Landscaping, to discuss the benefits of local businesses partnering with local non-profits.
2Q Meeting: (date TBD)
Have questions about marketing your business, or looking for ideas to make it grow? Join us for a Marketing Panel DIscussion Q&A!
3Q Meeting: (date TBD)
TBD, but we welcome ideas from our Members about what they would like to discuss and learn!
4Q Meeting: (date TBD)